Sometimes in life you need to just combine all of the things that bring you joy in life and have a euphoric experience.
This recipe will hopefully create that feeling for you.
What you will need: (All dependants on how many belligerent cavemen you are trying to feed)
Chicken Breasts (Cut into 8 inch strips)
1 cup Brown Sugar
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Pepper
Garlic (or Garlic Powder)
– In a bowl combine Brown sugar, salt, pepper and garlic
– Take your cut chicken strips and slide onto your skewer.
– Take your brown sugar mixture and rub each chicken skewer thoroughly
– Now take a piece of bacon and wrap around each chicken skewer from top to bottom
– Place each Skewer on the grill on medium heat. Grill 3 minutes on side one.
– While first side is grilling, pour a little maple syrup into what ever is left of the brown sugar mixture.
– When ypu flip skewer one, brush some of the glaze on the cooked side to let caramelize.
– Flip to side two and repeat.
– Do not let sit too long or the syrup will burn
– Remove from grill, Take a bite, Wait for applause